There are two ways to listen to CKUW online: you can listen to our live stream, or stream or download any show from the last six weeks. You can access any program’s archives by visiting their program page (see our Broadcast Schedule or Program Listing).
Player currently broken in Chrome & Edge browsers. You can use this link instead: Listen in browser tab
- Google Podcasts is our recommended podcast app, you can search and subscribe to all of CKUWs local programs. Website || Android || Apple
Mobile & Desktop Apps
- Radioplayer Android & Apple
- TuneIn has apps for Android, Apple & Windows.
- Radiogram for Android
- RadioFlag is reported to work well for Blackberry users.
- Let us know if you can receive CKUW on your favourite radio app!
You need to have an MP3-compatible media player installed to listen to us outside of your browser window. Most computers will have a built in media player but there are many other options available including:
- VLC Media Player
- Winamp, and more.
- Note:* Windows Media Player requires the Open PLS add-on to pick up our stream.
Launch the MP3 Shoutcast stream, or cut and paste this link into your media player:
Check our Broadcast Schedule to find out what’s on right now! Remember Winnipeg is in the Central time zone.
If you’re having problems with our stream or archive, contact the office directly. We’ll do our best to fix any problems and help you get the radio you want!