Radio Society Members only.
TO: MEMBERS of the WINNIPEG CAMPUS/COMMUNITY RADIO SOCIETY INC. (WCCRS,
operating the radio station CKUW 95.9 FM)
NOTICE OF 2022 ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
The Winnipeg Campus/Community Radio Society Inc. announces its 2022 Annual General Meeting of the Members
DATE: Wednesday May 11th 2022
TIME: 6:30 pm (Check in & membership payment open from 6 pm on May 11th)
LOCATION: University of Winnipeg Hive
The purpose of the meeting is to conduct the regular business of the Society in accordance with our governing by-laws:
(1) receiving and approving those financial statements prepared in accordance with By-law 4 (7)d(iii), namely the preceding fiscal year’s financial statements of the Society duly approved and reported on by the auditors;
(2) receiving the Report of the Board of Directors with respect to the activities of the Society for the present fiscal year;
(3) appointing auditors;
(4) conducting such other business as the Society deems to be of concern to it, provided that such business is in accordance with the Articles and the by-laws.
The Agenda is below, and will be available online. All reports and documents for the AGM will be posted online as they are received.
If you have questions or concerns about this procedure please contact us [email protected] / [email protected]
If you have motions you want to present at the meeting, please get in touch with the Board Chair Dave or myself ([email protected] / [email protected] ) We will assist you in making sure the motion is in order and handled appropriately.
The board has approved several bylaw changes, these need to be approved by the membership.
We are seeking new members for the board, Community and UW Student representatives are both needed. Contact us if you have any questions – [email protected]
- Call to Order and Welcome Remarks
- Approval of Agenda
- Explanation of Meeting Procedure
- Approval of Minutes of the WCCRS 2021 Special General Meeting
- Auditor’s Report & Approval of 2021 Financial Statements
- Bylaw Amendments
- Staff Reports
- Journalistic Standards Policy
- Message from the Board
- Other Business
- Thanks and Adjournment