Pride Radio Marathon June 2nd 2023
Our first ever Pride Radio Marathon starts at 1pm on Friday June 2nd. Tune in for an eclectic and spirited afternoon!
- 1pm – Megan Jessie with awesome queer punk music
- 2pm – Salem Roby. A lot of punk/indie rock/grunge from non-mainstream bands, most with queer themes or queer band members.
- 2:30- Lake Best. Out on the Air Waves, featuring a small yet mighty sample of queer, indie artists from across North America.
- 3pm – Ryleigh Todd-Moore with a mix of talking about the history of two-spirit individuals and their importance within Indigenous culture, but also playing music created by Canadian Indigenous two-spirit peoples.
- 4pm – Victoria Kohut. Shoegaze, dream pop, post-punk, electronica and experimental music anchored by overarching queer themes and perspectives. awesome queer punk music